Code of Conduct
For Students and Parents
- Be on time to each class
- Be polite and respectful to the teacher, students and others
- Wear appropriate dance clothes
- Hair tied back or in a bun
- Always leave the premises with a parent or guardian
- No food, gum or lollies are permitted, drink bottle with water only
- No mobile phones
- Parents should not interrupt the class and if watching the class must remain quiet at all times.
- Care for and respect the venue and facitlites
- Have fun and enjoy!